Double roller granulator
belongs to dry granulation, without drying process, with high granulation density, good fertilizer efficiency and full organic matter content. Save the cost of buying dryer and cooler, and don't burn coal in the later stage, so save a lot of money. However, the shape of the granulator is oblate, so it is easy to jam when the field crop machine is sowing, and the fluidity is not very good. Therefore, if this granulation process is carefully used for organic fertilizer produced by machine seeded farmers, it is recommended to make compound fertilizer and compound fertilizer.
The fertilizer granulation machine adopts extrusion sliding model design scheme, raw materials enter the counter roll extrusion demoulding, and then enter the dispersing chamber demoulding into granules, the bottom of the machine is equipped with a screen which meets the requirements of customers, and the qualified granules are screened out. (extruder manufacturer-15890669236) the returned material is mixed with the new material again for granulation.
Raw materials used in the double roller granulator:
1) Nitrogen fertilizer: ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium sulfate and other inorganic fertilizers
2) Potash fertilizer: potassium sulfate, plant ash, etc
3) Phosphate fertilizer: Superphosphate, heavy superphosphate, calcium magnesium phosphate, phosphate rock powder, etc
Strength and type of double roller particles:
1) The pelletizing rate of the fertilizer granulation machine
2) Unit crushing strength: 10-25n
3) Material moisture requirement: no more than 15%
4) Single unit output: 1-4t / h (multiple granulators can be combined to increase output)
5) Particle size: 3-8mm