Prilling principle of dry double roller granulator
All kinds of dry powder materials are added from the top of the double roller granulator
, and enter into the counter roll through degassing and screw top pressure. Under the extrusion force of the opposite roller, the material will produce plastic deformation and be compressed into flakes. After crushing, pelletizing and sieving, the flake materials are obtained into granular products. By changing the grooving mode of roll surface, sheet, strip and flat spherical materials can be obtained. The extrusion pressure can be adjusted by the pressure of hydraulic cylinder according to the needs of granulation operation.
Granulation characteristics of dry double roller granulator
- 1. The material is compressed by mechanical pressure, without adding any wetting agent, does not damage the chemical properties of the material, does not reduce the effective content of the product, and the purity of the product is guaranteed.
- 2. The process flow is short, the energy consumption is low, the output is large, the production process is automatic, the circulation operation is suitable for the large-scale continuous production.
- 3. Dry powder granulation directly, without subsequent drying process, is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
- 4. The particle strength is high, and the increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods. The fertilizer granulation machine is especially suitable for increasing the bulk specific gravity of products. The strength of particles can be adjusted. The strength of finished products can be controlled by adjusting the pressure of rollers.
- 5. It has large operation flexibility and wide application range. The extrusion force can be adjusted by hydraulic pressure.
- 6. The whole process is completely closed, without any additives. The dry powder is directly granulated, and the product purity is high.
- 7. The whole set of equipment is made of stainless steel or titanium alloy steel, with good corrosion resistance.