The double roller extrusion granulator is a very common organic fertilizer granulation machine
. As the most commonly used granulator equipment in organic fertilizer granulation equipment today, what advantages does it have to obtain such a wide range of applications? Let me introduce it to you.
Advantages of double roller granulator
- 1. Energy saving and consumption reduction. The raw materials of the double roller granulator are carried out at normal temperature, which reduces the dry energy consumption.
- 2. Simplify the process, using the intermolecular force of raw materials, the process of forming particles is simplified, and the consumption of additives and energy is reduced.
- 3. The investment is low, and the drying process is omitted for the double roller granulator. At the same time, the return material ratio is low, the operation process is simple and convenient, the operation is stable and reliable, and the maintenance is also convenient and easy, which greatly saves the labor intensity.
- 4. High production capacity. The production capacity of the double roller extrusion granulator is 1-4 tons / hour, with a total of four specifications. The granulation rate of the product can reach more than 93%.
- 5. Wide applicability. The twin roll extrusion granulator is suitable for granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry, feed, etc., and can produce compound fertilizer of various concentrations and types.
- 6. Green and environmental protection. The double roller granulator only uses electric energy and has no discharge of three wastes, which meets the requirements of environmental protection and the environmental protection development of enterprises.
Compared with other granulation equipment, the roller extrusion granulator has many advantages. It is because of these advantages that the roller extrusion granulator is welcomed.