The double roller granulator
adopts the dry rolling technology to compress the powdery materials with water content ≤ 15% into flakes or blocks, and then through crushing and screening process, the flake and block materials become granular materials meeting the requirements of use. In the process of rolling, the actual density of materials can be increased by 1.5 ~ 3 times, so as to meet the requirements of certain particle strength.
The whole granulation process of the double roller granulator does not need to add any other items. It maintains the high quality of the original products. The granulated particles are packaged and sold in the screened products that meet the requirements of industrial standards. Otherwise, it will be returned to this place for re granulation.
Product features of double roller granulator are as follows:
- 1. The organic fertilizer granulation machine has the advantages of compact structure, convenient maintenance, simple operation, short process flow, low energy consumption, high efficiency and failure rate.
- 2. Circulation operation to realize continuous production and high output of finished products.
- 3. The organic fertilizer granulation machine has a wide range of raw materials, and the particle strength can be adjusted freely according to different materials.
- 4. Direct granulation of dry powder without subsequent drying process is more conducive to the connection and transformation of the existing production process.
- 5. The particle strength is high, and the increase of bulk specific gravity is more significant than other granulation methods, especially suitable for increasing the bulk specific gravity of products.
- 6. The material is forced to be compressed by mechanical pressure without any additives, and the purity of the product is guaranteed.
- 7. The particle strength of the organic fertilizer granulation machine can be adjusted, and the finished product strength can be controlled by adjusting the roller pressure.