The new two in one organic fertilizer granulation machine
can produce spherical pure organic fertilizer, organic inorganic fertilizer and bio organic fertilizer with uniform, smooth and round particles. High strength and good fluidity. The unique two in one machine is used to complete the whole process of low temperature drying, cooling and screening at one time, with less equipment investment and low operation cost.
The new two in one organic fertilizer granulation production line gets rid of the limitations and disadvantages of disc granulation and drum granulation, and is another choice for the majority of fertilizer manufacturers.
The production line of cow manure organic fertilizer integrates a complete set of equipment and technology for fertilizer production, such as efficient manure decomposition and fermentation, raw material mixing, granule processing, drying, packaging, etc.
Technological process of granulation production line of cow manure organic fertilizer
1. Fermentation compost windrow turner: it can ferment and turn the materials in the fermentation process.
2. Crusher: crushing high humidity materials and other raw materials in the organic fertilizer production process.
3. Mixer: to mix a variety of raw materials.
4. Two in one granulator: Granulation of mixed materials; easy to separate and package.
5. Dryer: drying granular materials with certain humidity.
6. Cooler: it can quickly cool the dried materials and increase the production efficiency.
7. Screening machine: screen and grade the finished fertilizer.
8. Coating machine: the particles are coated outside to prevent the caking of fertilizer.
9. Automatic weighing and packaging machine: quantitative bagging and packaging of finished products.
The fertilizer granulators produced by Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry Technology Co., Ltd. include organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, drum granulator, npk fertilizer granulator, double roller granulator
, two in one organic fertilizer granulator, drum granulator, flat die pelleting machine, and ring die pelleting machine.