Advantages of pelletizing technology of double roller granulator
The double roller granulator is a new scientific and technological product developed with years of experience in fertilizer processing equipment design and production. It is used for granulation of various organic matter after fermentation, breaking through the conventional granulation process of organic matter. Before granulation, the raw materials need not be dried and crushed, and the spherical particles can be processed by direct batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Advantages of double roller granulator equipment:
1. Energy saving and consumption reducing extrusion granulation is the granulation of materials at room temperature. Compared with other methods, it does not need fuel oil, gas and other drying measures.
2. No additional binder is needed, only the intermolecular force of the material itself is used to simplify the process and reduce the energy consumption.
3. The investment is low, because the drying process is omitted, the return material ratio is low (about 15% of the total feed volume of the fertilizer granulation machine), the process flow is simple and the investment is low.
4. At present, there are more than 20 kinds of materials successfully used in extrusion granulation: ammonium nitrate, urea, ammonium chloride, calcium nitrate, potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, etc. In addition, the extrusion granulation process can flexibly change the product formula in a very short time, and a set of device can produce more than 30 formula products.
5. Green environmental protection without three waste emissions, extrusion granulation consumption capacity, only for electricity, environmental protection without three waste emissions, in line with the development strategy of enterprise environmental protection.