has the advantages of compact layout, scientific and reasonable, and advanced technology. Energy saving and consumption reduction, no three wastes discharge, stable operation, reliable operation and convenient maintenance.
NPK and potassium chloride two-in-one fertilizer production line
1. Batching system: The raw materials are allocated in a certain proportion (according to market demand and the results of soil testing in various places).
2. Mixer: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
3. Granulator: Feed the evenly stirred raw materials into the rotary drum granulator and the double roller press granulator for granulation.
4. Drum dryer: The granules made by the granulator are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. Drum cooler: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging storage and transportation.
6. Roller screening machine: The fertilizer production machine
classifies the cooled particles, and the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated to screen out the qualified products.
7. Coating machine: Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Packing machine: Pack the film-coated particles, that is, the finished product, and store them in a ventilated place.