Generally speaking, the production process of organic fertilizer is divided into two processes: fermentation and granulation. This paper focuses on how to maintain the granulator in the granulation process. The reason why it is called granulation process is that all operations and equipment operation in this process are all around organic fertilizer granulation, so the organic fertilizer granulation machine occupies an important position in the whole organic fertilizer production process. The quality of granulation also affects the shelf life and the degree of going out of the organic fertilizer granules, thus affecting the sales price.
Organic fertilizer granulator is divided into stirring teeth granulator, flat mold granulator, double roller granulator
, disc granulator, etc. Although the working principle is different, the daily maintenance methods are basically the same. As for the equipment that is really damaged, we need to find professional personnel to repair it. The purpose of daily maintenance of organic fertilizer granulator is to reduce and avoid the impact of equipment damage on organic fertilizer Fertilizer production brings economic losses. So how to maintain the organic fertilizer granulator in daily use?
Maintenance method of organic fertilizer granulation machine:
1. Keep the working site clean. After each test of the organic fertilizer granulation machine
, thoroughly remove the residual rubber sand inside and outside the pelletizing leaves and the pelletizing pot, clean the rubber sand and flying objects scattered or splashed on the organic fertilizer equipment, wipe the exposed processing surface of the organic fertilizer equipment, apply anti rust meat paint, and put on the corresponding shield to prevent the secondary invasion of dust.
2. There is no external oil filling hole for organic fertilizer granulation machine, and gears and worm gears are lubricated with special grease for organic fertilizer equipment. The upper gear and lower gear should be added with three in one grease every season, and the gear box cover and transmission gear cover can be opened respectively when refueling). Lubricating oil should be dripped into the sliding surface of the hinge joint between the support gear box and the support. The worm gear box and bearing have been filled with enough transmission grease when leaving the factory. However, the transmission machine should be thoroughly cleaned once every year and all protective lubricants should be replaced.
3. Always pay attention to the operation of organic fertilizer granulation machine, there should be no serious abnormal noise and dry sound, and there should be no metal friction sound. If abnormal, it should be stopped immediately and checked. After troubleshooting, it can be used. If the corresponding reason is not found, the machine can not be started. If there is metal friction sound, check the gap between the fertilizer granulation machine
4. Check the standard clearance between organic fertilizer granulation machine frequently.
5. When the organic fertilizer granulation machine is overhauled, the working clearance should be re measured each time and adjusted many times, and it can be continued to use after meeting the standard.
6. If the organic fertilizer granulation machine can not operate by pressing the program controller, check whether the power supply voltage, power plug socket and connecting plug socket are normal, and check the internal fault of the controller.