The dry extrusion technology is adopted in the double roller granulator
, and the dry extrusion fertilizer granulator is used to extrude the dry powder (moisture content is 15%) into granules to make standard fertilizer granules. After extruding with two rollers, the space between the raw materials is squeezed to a small gap and becomes viscous. The density of the material is multiplied several times. Compared with other compound fertilizer machines, the advantage of roll extrusion granulator is its double roll.
It is a new high-tech product developed by many years of experience in compound fertilizer processing equipment design and production. It is used for granulation of various organic matters after fermentation, breaking through the conventional granulation process of organic matters. Before granulation, the raw materials need not be dried and crushed, and the spherical particles can be processed by direct batching, which can save a lot of energy.
Technical characteristics of dry powder double roller granulator
1. The material is compressed by mechanical pressure without adding any wetting agent, and the purity of the product is guaranteed.
2. The process flow of the fertilizer granulation machine
is short, the energy consumption is low, and the auxiliary equipment and personnel are few.
3. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process.
4. The particle strength is high, and the increase of bulk density is more significant than other granulation methods.
5. The size of particle strength can be adjusted by hydraulic pressure.
6. The system operates in closed circulation to realize continuous production.