Rotary drum granulator
is a kind of molding machine which can make material into specific shape. Rotary drum granulator is one of the complete sets of equipment in compound fertilizer industry, which is suitable for cold and hot granulation and large-scale production of high, medium and low concentration compound fertilizer.
The working mode of rotary drum granulator is wet granulation. Through a certain amount of water or steam, the basic fertilizer can be fully chemically reacted after being humidified in the cylinder. Under certain liquid phase conditions, with the help of the rotary motion of the cylinder, the material particles will produce extrusion pressure and agglomerate into balls.
The production line process of rotary drum granulator includes raw material batching machine, fertilizer mixer machine
, crusher, rotary drum granulator, particle dryer, particle cooler, coating machine for finished product, and quantitative packaging machine for finished product.
Rotary drum granulation process of compound fertilizer
- 1. Raw materials and ingredients: compound fertilizer raw materials are prepared according to a certain proportion (according to market demand and soil testing results).
- 2. Raw material mixing: mix the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer efficiency content of fertilizer particles.
- 3. Raw material granulation: the raw material with uniform stirring is sent to the rotary drum granulator for granulation
- 4. Particle drying: the granulator made particles into the dryer, drying the moisture contained in the particles, increasing the strength of the particles, easy to save.
- 5. Grain cooling: the temperature of the dried fertilizer particles is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to pack, store and transport.
- 6. Particle classification: the cooled particles are graded. The unqualified particles are crushed and re granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
- 7. Finished film: the qualified products are coated to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
- 8. Packaging of finished products: bag the coated particles, that is, finished products, and keep them in a ventilated place.