Ammonium sulfate extrusion fertilizer granulation machine
belongs to extrusion sliding model. Its working principle is that the belt and pulley are driven by the motor, which are transmitted to the driving shaft through the reducer, and are synchronized with the passive shaft through the split gear to work in opposite direction. The material is added from the feed hopper, extruded by roller, demoulded and pelletized, and then transported to the crushing screen working room through a pair of chain, screened and separated the finished particles (pellets), and then the returned materials are mixed with the new materials, and then pelletized. With the continuous rotation of the motor and the continuous entry of materials, mass production can be realized.
Advantages of manufacturing process of ammonium sulfate extrusion granulator
1. The investment of double roller granulator is only 50% of that of slurry granulation or chemical granulation, which is 20% less than that of steam granulation;
2. The double roller granulator
does not need to heat and humidify the material for granulation, thus saving investment and energy consumption. It can adapt to the granulation of heat sensitive materials such as ammonium bicarbonate and some organic compounds;
3. There is no waste water or waste gas discharged in the production process, which will not pollute the environment;
4. Extrusion granulation process is short, easy to operate, easy to realize automatic control of production and improve production efficiency;
5. There are no special requirements for the properties and particle size distribution of raw materials, so the sources of raw materials are wider and the production is more flexible. If the product scheme needs to be changed, it is more convenient and conducive to small batch production of special fertilizer;
6. The product has uniform particle size distribution, high hardness, no segregation and no caking.