Today, organic fertilizer production line manufacturers come to tell you what to focus on when buying organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment
1. Determine the size of the organic fertilizer equipment: For example, how many tons of organic fertilizer can be produced per year, or how many tons can be produced per hour, can the price be determined.
2. To determine the shape of the particles is to choose what kind of granulator: powder, column, oblate or standard round. Commonly used equipment for granulating organic fertilizers are: disc granulator, drum granulator, wet granulator, roller extrusion granulator, flat die granulator, ring film granulator. The selection of the organic fertilizer granulator
should be decided according to the local fertilizer sales market. The particle shape is different, the process of the organic fertilizer equipment is also different, and the price of the organic fertilizer equipment is also different.
3. Determine the configuration level of the organic fertilizer equipment: the configuration level is different, the price of the organic fertilizer equipment is different, the amount of labor used is different, and the stable and high yield of the organic fertilizer equipment is also different: the general configuration is high, the automatic batching device, automatic Packing device, automatic quantitative feeding device, cyclone dust removal and water dust removal.
4. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. For the same output, organic fertilizer equipment generally takes into account the high water content and the strains are not resistant to high temperatures, and the model is generally larger than the compound fertilizer model.
5. The selection of fermentation compost turning machine
: the general fermentation forms are: stack fermentation, shallow tank fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation, rotary drum fermentation, different fermentation methods, and different fermentation organic fertilizer equipment. Generally, the shallow trough turning machine is more suitable for the principle of aerobic fermentation (the advantages of the shallow trough turning machine: it is more in line with the principle of aerobic fermentation, it is not easy to form anaerobic, the fermentation is fully complete, and the fermentation speed is fast).
6. Determine the level of environmental protection requirements: places with low environmental protection requirements generally choose heavy dust removal and less investment in organic fertilizer equipment; places with high environmental protection requirements generally choose heavy dust removal and ink dust removal, which can meet the national air emission quality standards.